Building your brand’s image through a great video experience
Video is no longer just a medium of entertainment. The ease and speed of creating and sharing has also shaped video a medium of information. Today, every agency’s question should be, “how do we create the best video experience for my brand?”
- 52% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI
- 93% of marketers use video for: online marketing, sales, and communication
- 81% of people feature their video on their brand website
- 54% of senior executives share work-related videos with colleagues at least weekly
- 50% of mobile traffic is accounted for by video
Successful video depends on the experience, so it is important to choose the right type for your agency’s purpose. The type of the video will dictate whether you want to display information or create powerful brand recognition. Let’s break down the different video experiences that your agency can use effectively.
- Mini Series – A video campaign that features the same personality, which helps strengthen the identification of a brand. Some recognizable examples would be the James Bond Heineken campaign or Apple’s silhouette iPod commercials.
- Advertisement – A video that is clever and creates an experience that the consumer will remember. A video ad wants to send a message that corresponds to an agency’s current direction. This is an opportunity for your brand to showcase something new or exciting with the public.
- Demonstration/Promotional – A “how-to” video displaying your product and content that is available to the public. The design of this video is to explain something to those interested in your brand, but don’t quite understand how it works.
- Training – Videos that can be shown to employees within the agency or to clients that are hoping to join the brand. This breaks down the more intricate pieces of your business for those that want an in-depth look.
- Testimonials – A video that features customers talking about the positive brand experience they’ve had working with your agency. Easy to shoot if a client is willing to speak in front of the camera or at a cooperate event.
For a more in-depth look of how each video should be treated for your target demographics, check out our article, “How to Design Video to boost your Agency’s Brand”. http://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/video-marketing-statistics