- Write your name.
- Write your email address.
- Write the password for your email address.
- Write any description or domain name.
- Click Next, after completing the form.
In the Email Client Settings section below, enter the corresponding hostnames, port numbers, and encryption techniques for the Incoming Mail and Outgoing Mail servers based on your choices.
|Email Client Settings|
|Outgoing Server SMTP||mail.domainname.com|
|Incoming Server IMAP||mail.domainname.com|
|Incoming Server POP||mail.domainname.com|
An inbound, POP, or simply Mail server is a server that allows you to receive email. Please follow the steps below to set up your account:
- Host Name. This is usually your domain name followed by the word “mail.” You can find your specific mail server. This may be found under More > Configure Mail Client in the E-mail Accounts section of the control panel.
- User Name. Your email address.
- Password. The password for your email address.
An outgoing, or SMTP, mail server is a server that allows you to send an email. Please follow the steps below to set up your account:
- Host Name. The same as the incoming server.
- User Name Your email address.
- Password. The password you use to access your email account.
When you’re finished, go to the upper left corner and click Next.